About Benner's Meadow Run Camping & Cabins

Family oriented, swimming pool, minigolf, fishing, they don't allow drunk rowdiness which is great for families and scouting and youth groups.

Private
Benner's Meadow Run Camping & Cabins is located in Pennsylvania
6 Reviews of Benner's Meadow Run Camping & Cabins
Excellent family campground

We've been camping here for years. They are family oriented and not looking for large/loud groups. They accommodate tents and RVs, and offer cabins. The staff is helpful and friendly, and so are most of the campers.

They even have entertainment and Saturday night was a fun DJ. The facilities are very clean.

We'd go back in a heartbeat.

Check in was easy and they had no problem with us arriving at almost 11pm.

They offer a game room, pool, mini golf, a full camp store, firewood, etc.

Our tent/RV site had water and electric.

Bathrooms and showers were convenient and clean.

They're convenient to area activities like hiking, biking and rafting, and not far from town.

Great Weekend Stay

First stay at Benner’s and had a great weekend. Great campsite, clean grounds and facilities. We will be back.

Awesome kid friendly campground!!

Got a nice secluded spot to camp in the wooded area that had a amazing mountain views and the star gazing platform. Kids had a great time and lots of activities for them to do!

Friendly and personable!

I was traveling alone and was looking for something about an hour away when I used my Dyrt app to locate a recommended campground. Benner’s popped up near Ohiopyle State Park. I spoke with Mary Lou on the phone to make my reservations and she informed me she would be leaving at 5pm. Well, my GPS said I wasn’t due to arrive until 5:10 and, of course, there were delays. When I got there, well after 5pm, Mary Lou was waiting for me! I apparently was the only tent camper but still, she made sure I had everything I needed for my one might stay, and set me up close to the bathhouse. They were older but clean and well maintained as was the whole campground. They had a variety of cabins, some open year-round. Since it was off season the pool was closed but that just made want to come back in the summer. There also was a putt-putt course and a star-gazing point/trail. Looks like there were also rustic campsites but I would call to be sure if that is your preference. This is mainly an RV Park but plenty of tent with electric and water sites. Plenty of wildlife!!!! As I already mentioned, it’s close to the state park as well as Falling Waters, a Casino, and a great coffee shop.

Clean and very friendly. Lots of activities.

Book early for holidays.

Wonderful family camping experience

Great place for kids! Family friendly atmosphere, cordial staff, well run campground. Lots of activities. Tree shaded sites!