Yurts
About Fort Stevens State Park
Price
$22.00 - $102.00
Hike In
Fort Stevens State Park is located in Lewis and Clark National Historical Park in Oregon
45 Reviews of Fort Stevens State Park
Big place, big fun

This is a really fun place and so many things to do you need more than a weekend, bike trails , battery’s, lake, beach, fishing,,,,a must do for campers

One of my favorites

We just got back from our week long camping trip and like always it was fun. We have been there multiple times, it’s one of my favorites. So much for kids to do from exploring, riding bikes, fishing and going to the amphitheater for some stories. Campsites size very depending on loop. I recommended being prepared for any type of weather rain or shine. Showers are nice with single rooms. Not in every loop though. No outhouses, bathrooms are ok. Campground not right on beach but close enough to ride bike or drive. You are close to a Fred Meyer store in case you forget something. Overall great campground.

There is a Karen on every loop.

Way to big, isn’t much like camping, spots are small, all you can hear is people even into the late night. You know it’s bad when you drive down the lane and you see dish network satellites lining the road…

One of my favorites

I’ve been going here since childhood and never have had any complaints! There so much to do and the beach access is amazing! I love the lake, fort, and warf too.

Always a good experience

I have been coming here since the 60's, it has changed over the years but only by time, taller trees less dunes, but green and beautiful.

Beautiful!!! Lots to explore!

The Oregon coast is beautiful to explore for both young and old!

Love love love!!!

This place is a perfect family place. Plenty of trails to ride bikes on, takes you to the beach or just to explore. campground has plenty of shade and even a playground. Lots of activities to do about here, we love checking out the old shipwreck and checking out the museums.

Great place

The fort is cool to visit

Love it

Love this place the fort is a great place to visit

I LOVE FORT STEVENS!

I’ve been going camping at fort Stevens since I was a baby! Me and my family absolutely LOVE it here! Such a nice place to camp and make new memories!