Fires Unknown
About Tuxbury Pond RV Resort

Join us at Tuxbury Pond RV Resort in New Hampshire and relax along the tranquil shores of Tuxbury Pond, lounge by our pools, and enjoy a variety of fun-filled family activities and events throughout the season. Located in South Hampton, home of two of the area's favorite vineyards and wineries, Tuxbury Pond is an RV resort that also puts you within reach of popular tourist attractions including apple orchards, farms and one-of-a-kind restaurants.

Tuxbury Pond RV Resort is your perfect travel destination no matter what type of vacation you desire. Our RV resort in New Hampshire is within 30 minutes of the Salisbury-Hampton beaches, museums, outlet malls and great culinary experiences. Gather your friends and family and head our way - we can't wait to see you! Family-Friendly RV Resort in New Hampshire Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Tuxbury Pond RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.

Private
Tuxbury Pond RV Resort is located in New Hampshire
5 Reviews of Tuxbury Pond RV Resort
Nice Place

We stayed here for a week, our site was large with full hookups and the area was very clean, some sites in other sections are closer together. There are lots of seasonal campers so if you don’t like that atmosphere this is probably not the place for you. It’s a great base for sightseeing. This is a Thousand Trails Campground and we have had a wide range of experiences with these campgrounds. This is one of the nicer ones.

Awesome ppl that work there ultra friendly campers and nice amenities

Love love love this place but the company that owns it encore they suck but the camp ground is ran by a person named tracie and she is so nice and runs the place she and her staff and the campers is the reason we all stay here.

Disappointment

Mostly seasonal, overpriced. Transients are treated like unwanted step children. I was told I couldn't have a campfire. The entire time I was there they ran heavy machinery around my campsite cleaning up. The site was one I would pay maybe 30/night for most anywhere else. I was charged 80/night. Will never return. By the way other campers had fires and my site had a fire-ring. I stayed here May 2018. (this form will not let me enter this info in the block below)

Love it here!

Beautiful, clean, quiet campground. Just became seasonal and can see our family being here many years, as the other seasonals we have met have been. Lots of transient campers as well. Variety of activities for all ages, including themed weekends. The entire staff is helpful and welcoming. Love it here!

It’s ok

Been here a few times. Not the greatest. If you like loud party’s then this is the campground for you. It does have a pool and activities for kids but staff was not friendly. Would not go there again