About Moose Hillock Camping Resorts - NH

Offers 90 unspoiled acres, surrounded by thousands of acres of White Mountain National Forest. Our private, secluded sites offer you a true camping experience. Our RV sites are large, level and private, with 20 – 30 and 50 amp electrical service with full hookup sites available. Our tent sites are located in a separate, secluded area which is exclusively dedicated to tenters. All sites come equipped with picnic tables and natural stone fireplaces.

If you’re not a camper but would like to try out the camping experience, we offer two different cabin styles available for rental.

Private
Moose Hillock Camping Resorts - NH is located in New Hampshire
6 Reviews of Moose Hillock Camping Resorts - NH
Great time

Campground clean and sites are spacious and private pool very kid friendly

The Pool of Your Dreams!

Moose Hillock Campground in Warren, NH is my family's favorite camping spot. We are tent campers and we love the private sites and sandy pad for our tent. My husband loves cooking in the stone campfire ring.

The pool is our favorite place to be! It is large, clean and so much fun! The pirate ship, lagoon and water slides keep my 3 kids busy for hours. The pool is heated and so large that it never feels crowded. I personally love the lounge chairs and enjoyable music pool side. You can grab a snack or drink at the pool side cafe so you don't have to walk all the way back to your site.

The playground is a hotspot for my kids as well. It is a wooden playground that has a pirate ship and train as well as swings and slides.

The bathrooms are clean and there are several throughout the campground. The showers are warm and clean as well. It does cost .25 to use a shower.

There are wonderful activities for kids on the weekend and great themed weekends.

Overall this is a great campground for families or anyone who enjoys a beautiful campground with an amazing pool!

Spacious sites, great pool

We had fun here, the sites are huge and very private. The staff was plentiful, and courteous. The best feature is the huge pool, complete with faux pirate ship and two water slides. The campground has weekend activities for kids and is well located to enjoy many of the highlights of central NH.

The negative I found with this campground was mainly that the bathrooms clearly have plumbing issues and toilets are were frequently clogged, also the main bath house seemed to have drainage issues and the floor in the stalls was constantly wet. Beyond that, the requirement for all parties to wear wristbands for the duration of the stay was annoying, I could see for kids, but for adults it's a bit much. That coupled with the ridiculous replacement rule on the wristbands ($10/day of your remaining stay if lost) very much enhanced the annoyance this caused. Finally there is absolutely no cellular service anywhere within 20 minutes of this campground, while this is nice to unplug, the seriously lousy Wi-Fi only offered at the pool area made booking/finding activities difficult.

Overall we enjoyed our stay, but are on the fence about returning.

Great Pool and beautiful sites!

Great pool and Campground! What we loved about this campground was that they had a huge pool and water slides. Our site( camper trailer) was one of the largest sites we’ve stayed in. They also did a great job of maintaining the beauty of the mountains and landscape. The Campground is located in a cell phone dead area. WiFi is only provides at the pool area. We were there during a Themed Weekend( Fri/ Sat) so they had a few family friendly events. Daily activities are not scheduled. The reason why I didn’t rate it 5 Stars was that the bath house we used seemed to be having issues for most of the week. On many occasions the toilets were clogged. We immediately brought it to their attention and it was quickly fixed only to have issues the next day. All of the toilets were low flow so the handle needed to be held down for an extended period. I would think that with the volume of tent sites and people relying on daily use they would have commercial rated toilets.

Great family friendly campground

Pros:

beautiful spacious flat sites

clean nice bathrooms

pool

river/creek

store

playground

cons:

on a hill so it can be difficult especially for little legs going up and down.

The bathrooms are up the hill

we really enjoyed our stay. It was only a 2 night stay for us but we plan to come back with our two little ones. It is a resort so it’s not the same as going someplace remote. There are lots of people but we find it’s a good balance between what my husband and I enjoy about camping and what the kids will enjoy.

Moose Hillock NH

We have visited here a few times now and it is an amazing campground! All the sites are oversized, wooded, and private with the best fireplaces made from huge rocks. We have stayed in 3 different sections and they are all great with my preference being site 20 with the brook running behind your site which is on a small but nice nature trail. The cabins here are huge and have all the amenities!

Everybody here has been really friendly and the huge pool with a giant pirate ship in it is great for the whole family. This place has it all fishing, hiking, biking, swimming. Take a look at the website where you can get all the info. It is a little pricey but worth it.

I would like to add that they do come around and ask you to be quiet around 10 pm but have never put out my fire and have been very coutteous and as long as your not too loud they leave you alone unlike some places we have been.