About Leelanau Pines

A Family Camping Resort on Beautiful Twenty One Mile Long "Lake Leelanau".

Close to Traverse City, Leland, Suttons Bay, Casinos and Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes.

Private
Leelanau Pines is located in Michigan
Directions
From Traverse City take M-72 W. to CR 651 turn right go through Cedar turn right on 645, go 1/2 Mi. to CR 643 turn right 3-1/2 Mi. to campground.
3 Reviews of Leelanau Pines
Beautiful views of Lake Leelanau

Plenty of beautiful views of the lake! You’re tucked away from the main road but also close enough to enjoy nearby Sutton’s Bay ( which is worth a visit)

Very friendly!

We were greeted by a very friendly lady at check-in. She had our reservation ready and explained the best route to our site. The owner then pulled up in a golf cart and led us to our site. The sites are nice and very level, but a little close together. There are several trees throughout the campground that are decorated with green LED lights and create a nice ambience. The campground is directly on Lake Leelanau. They have a boat launch and a swimming beach.

Awesome place and friendly service!

My husband and I plan a Memorial Day Weekend trip to the Traverse City area each year. My uncle told us about this campground so we wanted to try it. I absolutely loved it. When we pulled in, the office staff were wonderful! When we got to our site, we were greeted with a golf cart and a staff member asking if we needed help backing the fifth wheel into the site. I was so happy because one thing that I am not good at, is directing my husband in to a site! The campground was fairly large and there is a swimming area that was nicely kept and looked enticing (it was too cold to swim when we stayed here). The bathrooms were VERY clean. The smelled nice and were clean each and every time I entered the building. We love to explore the areas we camp in and this campground was close to everything we wanted to do (i.e. rock hunting in Leland, lighthouses, casino, scenic drives, etc). We will definitely return to this campground. In fact, we ended up staying an extra night because we loved it so much! Check it out!