No Drinking Water
About FDR80 Sundance Road Dispersed Camping

This spot is located in the Prescott Basin.

The Prescott Basin is an area immediately south and west of Prescott, Arizona and encompasses approximately 59,000 acres (about 4% of the Prescott National Forest).

Dispersed camping is camping outside of developed campgrounds. In contrast to camping in developed campsites, dispersed camping is more primitive, and generally has no amenities such as trash collection, water or toilets.

Fee Info
No WiFi
FDR80 Sundance Road Dispersed Camping is located in Arizona
3 Reviews of FDR80 Sundance Road Dispersed Camping
View at dispersed 7

Nice, had to pick up others trash but the view.

I loved it up here. Except

I loved it up here during the monsoons and the week days. The weekends are rough with the ATV traffic hence alcohol in the evenings caused the drinks to walk up and down the main road fighting. My dogs barked and warned so camp was safe. Otherwise this is the place.

Would have been 5* if it weren't for the trash

The first few campsites on Sundance Road were hard to distinguish from the Senator Highway dispersed sites. We stayed in site 5 which was pretty small and nestled between two hills. In order to get the trailer into the spot we had to drive up to site 6 and turn around so we could back in. The campsite had PLENTY of shade coverage and a little dry creek running down one side. I DEFINITELY wouldn't want to be anywhere near this site if it was raining. We spent quite a bit of time picking up abandoned trash and there was an overabundance of broken glass strewn about the ground. Our "neighbors" in site 6 had a really large group and the site definitely accommodated it. so if you need space for a few tents/small campers that's where I would try to go.