Not as expected or advertised
Let me preface this review with￼:
- We were onsite Friday through Monday, Halloween weekend 2020.
- Hurricane Zeta had just hit a week before.
- Cheapish for a city.
- 10 minute Lyft ride to the French Quarter.
- The owner was onsite daily doing repairs.
- Large pad sites
- The bathroom/shower facility is under repair, and is unusable.
- The laundry room has no power or lights except for the machines themselves.
- Half the fence around the park had fallen in. Some do to a tree that fell on it, no doubt cause of the hurricane.
- Half of this park is a pretty rough full time trailer park.
- As someone else stated, there is a thriving racing community on the next block that goes until near midnight everyday.
- The front gate was never closed or locked.