Nice little campground. Stayed for 7 nights, & spent 1 day in Buffalo & 1 @ the falls. Wanted a chill community & this was very quiet & relaxing. There is a park right across from the campground on Lake Erie. Would have given 5 stars if there was more to do on grounds.
Things to do if you stay a few days
- Luensman Overview Park
- watch sunset on the beach
- wine trail (Enjoyed Johnson’s)
- beach day. We went to Point Gratiot Park because they have a lifeguard on duty & they allow swimming.
- There wasn’t anyone @ the entrance
- There wasn’t anyone @ check in for camping.
- No room for slide to come out when it said there was when we booked.
- No cell coverage @ most sites.
- Unkept grounds.
- Pads were so narrow that it was hard to park.. wasn’t just us.. others said the same thing..
- Lake was gross
We enjoyed this ½ way to the beach stop for the night. Had pull through site. Only drawback was the smell in the morning from the paper mill..
Clean bathrooms! Great sites! Lots of water things to do.
Enjoyed the falls! Cleanest & nicest bathrooms & shower houses that we have ever seen!
One of our staple campgrounds. Has great bike trails & walking trails. Clean bathrooms.
Perfect summer vacation spot! Right on the beach.. water park in the campground! Coffee shop.. snack bar.. activities.. laundry mat..
Probably the most favorite site we have ever had.. but.. despite the fact that we chose our site based on being next to water.. they have the spickets hacked off So you couldn’t attach a hose.. also.. ZERO cell phone coverage.. only had 1 walking trail.. but had pool & lake..