We stayed at electric campsite 003, it was great!
- drive in/parking spot for 2 large trucks
- covered cements tables at each site
- all within walking distance to facilities
- facilities were cleaned daily, restrooms and showers
- park rangers drove through 3/4 times a day
- weather at this time is pretty hot, but tolerable in the shade
- recent rains made swimming possible, lots of small rivers and places to fish/sight see
- campsites are spaced out but there is few trees so no privacy
- small campground, probably only 24 or so electric sites available
- we use a rooftop tent on our truck but our friends used a ground tent
There’s a small crystal clear pond along the road up to the campsites. There’s also a rushing river that flows along one side of the campground. Price is $22 a night, self serve station.
The spots are spread out enough that you have privacy, there’s attendants around 24 hours of the day to help, and it’s hands down the cleanest place we’ve ever stayed. We rented a cabin (we stopped in on July 4th, sold out of tent spots) but they managed to accommodate us last minute. The staff is incredibly nice, and the price was right. Our cabin is the 2nd biggest option, it included: a queen, bunk beds, love seat, fridge, sink, and a microwave.