Quiet, clean, well kept park with pretty river side views. We stayed here for 11 nights in Feb while traveling though the area. We used it as a base camp to go into New Orleans for a weekend (50 mins). The staff is very active in keeping the park clean and maintained. Our favorite things:
- Great views for short walks
- Close drive to groceries, resteraunts, and services.
- 3-4 complimentary washers and dryers (not common).
- paved pads for RV. (larger RVs like ours use the entire width but smaller rvs get some patio.)
- Overflow parking for our truck.
- Bathrooms were clean everytime I went, which is just as much about the guests as the staff. Our least favorite things: Like a lot of state parks there is not a sewer connection (they do have a dump station) but we knew that going in. We were close to the on-site facilities and stretched our tanks for the 11 days.
We would stay here again.