We went in Mid-October as a weekend shakedown trip for our new camper. As NJ locals were looking to test out this campground near the shore. While the campground has its perks, we were put off by the behavior of the seasonal campers. Overall, we will not be returning.
- Super friendly and helpful staff
- Clean facilities
- Proximity to Cape May \ Wildwood
- Activities for kids
- The golf carts were the absolute worst, people don’t obey the speed limit on these things (and there are a lot of them whizzing around…) Many were driven by underage kids (against rules, but clearly not enforced). Carts also frequently blasted inappropriate music.
- Unsupervised kids that misbehaved
- Our car and camper were egged (see point above) other non-seasonal campers around us were egged as well
- Very small camper spots
- Seasonal campers