What's the best trailer hitch lock?

I bought a cheap lock for my trailer’s hitch for when we leave it in the driveway and we go out of town but I don’t trust it. Any recommendations for something not too spendy but strond?

In the Apache pop up group I’m in, one of the members had their pop up stolen. They eventually found it somewhat stripped and only because they had a Ring video that gave them a good description of the SUV that drove away with it. A lot of recommendations were to get a wheel lock (boot style) AND a ball and hitch lock (the sort that plugs up the hitch so it cannot be attached to a vehicle). I’ve looked them up for my own peace of mind (mine is in the garage, but still) and the combo runs about $400.

I’ve seen this same topic come up elsewhere and the reply was that utilizing several security devices rather than a single good one was better. The cordless angle grinders can cut right through hardened steel bike locks in under a minute. Requiring the thief to have more than one tool makes it harder for him. You just don’t want to be the easiest target in the neighborhood.

My husband watched a YouTube video and was amazed how quickly most of the standard locks were just popped off. The recommended locks are so expensive. Also looking for recommendations.

Thanks // Gigi