I just got The DyrtPro. I was using the Trip Planner to travel from Las Vegas to Moab with stops at the 5 National Parks along the way. The trip planned has several bugs:
- It added a stop that was several hours out of the way on its own
- It went from Zion to Canyonlands, Arches then back to Bryce Canyon and then Capitol Reef. This adds hundreds of miles on the trip.
- It has Arches NP located at Escalante, UT. When did it move? How did they get all those natural arches to move there intact?
- It suggested South Campground at Zion which is closed for the season. When I tried to substitute “Watchman”, the only other campground in Zion, where I already have a reservation, I had to find it among hundred of other unlabeled places.
While not being bugs, the following features would be nice:
- Add dates for the trips to allow filtering out closed campgrounds
- Add ability to include discounts in profile (America the Beautiful Pass)
- Add ability to rearrange stops on a trip.
I tried to use the help feature, but it would only point me to a “how to use” page rather than a place for feedback.