The Best Hiking Boots?

My best ever were Asolo dual. Bought them a couple of years ago using them to this day.

There are several reputable brands that make high-quality hiking boots that are known for their durability and comfort. Salomon, Vasque, Danner, Merrell, and Lowa are all top brands in this category. Salomon is known for its innovative design and high-quality materials, while Vasque provides excellent support and stability on a variety of terrains. Danner is known for its craftsmanship and attention to detail, and Merrell is known for its comfort and versatility. Lowa is a German brand that offers premium materials and excellent support and comfort. It’s important to try on several different brands and styles of hiking boots to find the ones that fit your feet best and provide the support and comfort you need for your specific hiking needs. Hope this article could help > 15 Best Hiking Boots for Men Worth Breaking In - The Hiking Adventure

I wear Merrell boots all the time and they are very comfortable.

Finding durable and comfortable hiking boots can be a real quest! :hiking_boot: I once faced a similar dilemma with my k swiss pickleball shoes. They surprisingly turned out to be quite sturdy and comfy for my hiking adventures. While they might not be your typical hiking boots, they’re worth considering if you want something different yet reliable. Happy trails!

Thanks a lot guys for your opinions above! Very useful

BTW, I’ve been on the hunt for the perfect pair for ages, and let me tell ya, it’s been a journey. But through trial and error, I’ve found a couple of brands that never let me down.

Personally, I swear by Merrell and Salomon. They’ve been my go-to for years 'cause they’re durable as heck and feel like walking on clouds. I’ve put those babies through the wringer, from rocky trails to muddy paths, and they still hold up like champs.

But hey, if you’re still scouring the market for the best boots, I feel ya. It’s all about finding what works for you. And while you’re at it, don’t forget to check out this hiking outfit I stumbled upon. Seriously, having the right gear can make all the difference out there.

It’s great to hear that you’ve found your perfect hiking companions in Merrel and Salomon!

I got through Merrells once/season. They’re easy to find by my and relatively cheap, so I keep coming back for mild hunting weather, hiking, and camping.

The best boots I’ve owned were Salomon. Just a bit pricey for me to keep replacing.

It sounds like they’ve been incredibly reliable and comfortable on all your adventures. I agree, having durable and comfy boots can make all the difference on the trails.
Generally, having the right gear is key to a successful hike. If you’re interested, here’s a link to some hiking outfits ideas that might help on your next trip.