Looking for a place to camp around Garberville, CA

Just starting out soon in my first camper van and heading north from around Santa Rosa, CA. Can travel for 3 hours in the early morning, set up camp and then work the rest of the day via Zoom. Any suggestions for good spots are appreciated.

Do you have a hotspot, or do you need wifi/internet amenities?

Hi Thank you for responding. I have a hotspot which has not been tested yet so WiFi amenities would be great. I may also end of staying at a Harvest Host spot off the 5 near Corning, CA. All the best…Maggie

That Harvest Host looks really interesting- give us an update if you try it out. If you’re interested in a more costal situation- Westport, CA is beautiful. There looks like there’s an RV park there, but I don’t have any first hand experience staying there.

I was passing through Northern California in January and enjoyed a great two days working from this pull-out near Fort Bragg

1 Like

There are also a few pull-outs along the southern avenue of the Giants. Here’s one I stayed at

40.204128, -123.781685

Thanks Taylor for the feedback. I’m trying to make time up to Portland so I will most likely go up the 5 and if they let me come early stay at MoonBeam Farms north of Chico. You must have a hotspot for use in your van. I have one but have not put it to the test yet. Thanks for the coordinates of your pull-out along avenue of the Giants…much appreciated.

1 Like