Double-Wall Pop-Up Tents

We are seeking a high quality pop-up tent with a vestibule large enough for housing a camping chair. We are therefore contemplating the purchase of a Hilleberg Keron 3 GT. Do any of you have one (or a different Hilleberg tent)? Thoughts? Also, if you have recommendations for other double-wall pop-ups, please advise. Our present dome tent with vestibule and separate rain fly takes far too long to set up…particularly since it always rains…downpours…when we camp.

I have no first hand experience with single wall tents, but I read that they don’t allow the tent to breath which causes condensation to cling to the inside. That would be pronounced in wet or cold weather. I would also think they would be hotter in warm weather and you can’t lift or remove the fly to get more air.

The Hilleberg Keron 3 GT is a high-quality tent that is designed to withstand harsh weather conditions. Its vestibule is indeed large enough to accommodate a camping chair, making it a good option for those who value comfort and convenience while camping.

However, the Keron 3 GT is not a pop-up tent. It is a double-wall tent that requires some assembly, although it is designed to be set up quickly and easily. If you’re looking for a true pop-up tent that can be set up in seconds, you may want to consider some of the options listed here 11 Best Easy Up Tents- for Camping & Backpacking 2022 -

Some of the best easy set-up tents for camping and backpacking, according to the article, include the Coleman Instant Cabin, the Quechua 2 Seconds Pop-Up Tent, and the CORE 6-Person Instant Cabin Tent. These tents are designed to be set up quickly and easily, and they all feature a vestibule or other covered space for gear storage.

Ultimately, the best tent for you will depend on your specific needs and preferences. If you’re willing to spend a bit more and prioritize durability and weather resistance, the Hilleberg Keron 3 GT is a great option. But if you want a tent that can be set up quickly and easily, one of the pop-up tents listed in the article may be a better fit.