Brown county state park camping

just found this place on the Dyrt. “little smokies” sounds awesome! what’s the best way to camp there?

I’m originally from Indiana, the Brown County is amazing! BEAUTIFUL in the fall. I’m not sure I ever camped there, though. I just remember it as a kid, but I can definitely vouch for the beauty and peace!

I highly recommend camping at Brown County State Park. From tent camping to a large RV; plenty of choices for all.

We camped at Brown County State Park last September. They only have electric to their sites. We filled up our fresh water tank and only used it for cooking/washing dishes. Bathrooms are nice and pretty clean. Good shade trees. BEAUTIFUL area. The town of Nashville is really neat to visit. It’s a great artist community.

We camped there last week. We have a 24 foot class c. It is big and beautiful. The first loop is more open. We camped in the back loop which was wooded. There is also a loop for campers with horses. They have mountain bike trails as well as hiking trails. Their pool is closed right now
The town Nashville gets very busy on the weekends. Lots of shops and restaurants and a couple wine places.
Be very careful which entrance to go in. We went to the entrance by mistake with covered bridge and had to back out.
We are going back next month.