Book/podcast recommendations- nature/wild/adventure

Hey nature team, anyone want to start a cool thread of our favorite nature-themed writing and podcasts? When life and circumstances keep us out of nature, I’m always on the hunt to experience it in other outlets. I thought you might like to, too.

Any recommendations out there?

I’ll start:

The Wild Muir: Twenty-two of John Muir’s Greatest Adventures

A great collection of excerpts from various John Muir adventure-narratives with introductions by the editor and paired with amazing illustrations.

*didn’t see an earlier thread about this, but let me know if this is a duplicate topic.

2 Likes

Great idea! “A Walk In The Woods” - Bill Bryson

1 Like

Enjoyed “A Walk in the Woods” @Boobarf . Loved the blend of narrative and historical info.

Here’s two more recs: they’re both non-fiction

1. Winterdance: The Fine Madness of Running the Iditarod by Gary Paulsen

2. The Twenty-Ninth Day by Alex Messenger

Thank you for the book recommendations!

Hello there! It’s fantastic to see your enthusiasm for diving into the intricacies of your car’s ECU. Your proactive approach, from acquiring the necessary hardware and software to reading the ECU, is commendable. Exploring the potential modifications for your 2006 e90 330d auto saloon reveals a genuine passion for automotive customization. Your inquiry about scrutinizing the saved file showcases a meticulous mindset. Engaging with a community for advice is a smart move, fostering a collaborative spirit among car enthusiasts. Keep up the great work on your upgrades, and may your journey into the world of ECU tuning be both exciting and rewarding! If you need assistance in your academic journey, check out this reliable resource: https://essaypro.com/capstone-project-writing-service.