Best Place to Sell Van/Camper?

Any recommendations on where I should list my 1996 Intervec Horizon Class B Conversion Van? I have tried Craigslist twice (lots of interest, little followthrough), and Ebay once (sketchy buyer, Ebay canceled).

facebook marketplace is an option! That’s where I bought my van

2 Likes

Thanks! A friend listed in the Class B FB group, not sure if same as marketplace. I don’t use FB or any other social media platform unfortunately.

As much as I’m not a FB fan, things do sell on marketplace. I spend more time there than on Craigslist or other sales sites.

Thanks! Anyone ever use https://conversiontrader.com/?

I agree that FB is a good platform to sell (and it’s free!). However, if you have no luck, try RV trader. There is a fee but it has a deeper reach to consumers.

1 Like

curious where you decided to list it?

List it on RVTrader.com
RV Trader buy and sell new and used RV’s

Or rent it out on Outdoorsy.com
Trusted RV Rental Place

I can’t believe how fast stuff goes on facebook marketplace, when we were looking at vans I would say 4 out of 5 were gone within the first day of posting.

The best place would probably be vanviewer.com , that is where we sold ours.

Or you can create your own marketplace and set a post with a request/solution. It might be a good option for you as well, as I think. I used to do the same with details to my car that were useless for me but made a good thing for the one who accepted my proposal :slight_smile: