My thoughts and experience of Fayetteville RV Resort. This was our 2nd time staying here, this time we stayed for a long weekend, Thursday - Sunday during the month of April 2021. It is located a short distance from Interstate 95, making it a great place to spend the night if you are traveling on to another destination. Or stay for a nice relaxing vacation like us.
Our site #27 located across from the office, pool, mini golf and bathhouse is a back-in site, gravel pad, nice, level, average length and width, fire pit and picnic table. Full hook up’s, water, sewer and electric. Also cable tv and internet with average campground WiFi speed.
Things we liked about this campground:
• All sites seem to be gravel pads, nice, level, average length and width. Full hook up’s. I would guess half of the sites are pull though. They have sites that can handle long rigs. Also depending on your site nice shade trees.
• The staff and the couple managing the place are very friendly and it shows that they care about the guest. The campground is clean and well maintained. Seen staff making rounds all day.
• So much to do for the kiddos and adults. Two pools, hot tub, mini golf, basketball court, horseshoes and playground all included in your price.
• For the adults they have a nice workout center with lots of equipment.
• During our stay they had scheduled kid activities and movie night with popcorn.
• On Friday evening they had a food truck scheduled for dinner.
• We really liked the “Meet Your Neighbors Happy Hour”, they really wowed us with this event. It ends early enough that you can still have a quiet evening around your camp site. Check their activities list for schedule.
• Saturday morning they had a Waffle breakfast.
• Two large fenced dog parks, one located at each in of the campground.
• Two fishing ponds and dirt walking trail though the woods and around ponds.
• Two newly remodeled bathhouses and laundry rooms. Staff keeps them clean though out the day, we never had an issue with dirty or un-stocked bathrooms.
Verizon cell phone service was great.
Local Eating Places: Nothing special, Waffle House, Subway, Foxes Pizza and a corner grill all within 10 minutes away.
Attractions or things to do in the area: Averasboro Civil War Battlefield and Museum is only 9.6 miles. There is around 10 historical sites along the route that is connected to the history museum. In Fayetteville about 15-20 minutes there is a lot to do and see.