A mix of folks RV, car, tent camping! Some folks are definitely here for a long time.
- you can drive right on the beach and park feet from the water
- plenty of space on the beach
- pier at the end of the beach if you want to fish!
- little pavilions with tables underneath
- one night we had BIG mosquitoes, there is some swampy standing water nearby
- bathrooms are older. There was toilet paper but no soap or paper towels.
- cold showers are at the back of the bathroom building, individual rooms. One shower room smelled like pee, another like smoke :/ but what can you expect for free?!
Lots of good taco options in the town over! We enjoyed Mr. Tacos barbacoa and al pastor tacos.