We rented the one of the cabins, "Onward," here at Brunswick Family Campground.
- Great Potomac river views
- Weather-proof cabin with comfy bunks
- Friendly fellow campers
- C and O Canal towpath cuts right through to allow for some great walks
- Close to Harpers Ferry and tubing
- Close to the Monocacy River (great for kayaking!)
- The cabin was TINY. Essentially four beds (two bunks) and some space between them to move around. Essentially a shed with bunkbeds in it.
- Cabin was kind of expensive for what it was
- Older, just-clean-enough bathhouse (quite a walk from our cabin)
- Brunswick train station and depot is just a few hundred feet away and you can hear trains at all times of the night
- Really bright fluorescent light post outside our cabin
- Close sites to neighbors