We stayed four days at the Little Bay de Nock, which does reservations and first come first serve camping. and we feel it was well worth the money spent! If you want showers, flushing water bathrooms, and other amenities you may want to look elsewhere but those who are okay with a bit less or "roughing" it a bit more this is a fantastic campground.
- Clean and neat campsites! Seriously they did a great job with the sites!
- Large drive ins for those with multiple vehicles or campes! Ours was seriously massive.
- Fair to decent spacing between most all sites. Some are VERY private!
- Gorgeous views at the beach! Especially those camping at the sites in the Twin Springs loop! Just absolutely amazing sunsets to be seen from those sites.
- Low bug count! There were still bugs to be had and some deet is a good idea but seriously with a little breeze on some days the bugs were hardly to been seen or heard!
- Well sheltered site from storms. We had two thunderstorms come through and our site keeps us well buffered from the worst of it.
- Nice beach and swimming area! Decently clean and bathrooms easily accessible.
- Quite location, but not too far from common Vacation destinations like the Painted Rock shoreline (1 hr) or Mackinac Island (2-2.5 Hrs)
- No showers.
- Vault Toilets. Some are nice and clean whereas others are VERY full and need to be emptied soon.
- No real amenities such as firewood for purchase, that we saw.