First, I am very greatful they were able to find a spot for us last minute. Electricity for A/C in the unpressidented heatwave was a relief.
- Full hookups
- Beautiful beach area on the river.
- Swimming, Kayaking, SUP, Motorized boating all available just steps away.
- Showers and restrooms (didn't use)
- Easy access from main hwy
- Easy checkin and friendly staff
- Cable and mediocre wifi
- Very close to town
- Sites VERY close so no privacy at all.
- Very limited shade
- wifi could be stronger
- Road noise if on the perimeter along the fence
We went past a couple of other campgrounds in the area. If we needed accommodations in coeur d'Alene again, we would stay here instead of the others we saw.