If you don’t mind heavy boating traffic (shuttles & busses, etc.) and limited shade, this campground has some great upsides including:
- Large drive-through spaces for RV’s (with tent pads)
- Immediate access to the Arkansas river
- Cool railroad bridge to explore (not fenced so please be careful with wandering kids and drunk friends!)
- Beautiful views of the Collegiate Peaks
- Cellphone coverage is steady (could be a negative to some, I understand)
Take away the heavy vehicle traffic until about 5pm-ish and the lack of shade, Railroad Bridge would get 5.