- Easy access to the interstate
- Host and Visitor Center worker were extremely nice
- All sites have E/W
- Sites were private, generous and clean
- A lot of the sites have great views of the Snake River and canyon wall
- Great historic area on the Oregon Trail
- Disc golf
- Easy access to the River at the sperate boat launch area 1 mile away
- Day use area away from campground
- Bathhouse on both upper and lower loop. Showers. (Very dated, but clean)
- Hubby said to mention there are ample Pokémon opportunities.
- There are a couple of cabins with great views.
- Not a lot of shade
- Closest shopping is American Falls which is very limited. Pocatello is about 40 min away but has great breweries, food, Gander RV (large retail store) and large town stores.
- Bathhouse is dates and has heavy oxidation in the shower which makes them appear dirty, but they are not.
- If in the upper loop, you do hear the Interstate noise. Not in the lower loop at all.
We would definitely stay again