We happened upon this RV Park as a drop in when our other park was not available. What a pleasant surprise! We’ll be making this our go to spot when traveling through the Gilroy area from now on.
For starters, the staff is wonderful. So friendly. Just an FYI, if they have open spots after the office closes they put out packets for up to 2 pull thru and 2 back in spots for late arrivals without a reservation.
- Great central location!
- Roomy spaces, by RV park standards.
- Water, sewer, electric, WiFi, and trash.
- Propane on-site for purchase.
- Laundry mat on site. Prices more reasonable than going to a laundry mat off site.
- Showers and restrooms.
- Truly dog welcoming, with multiple dog poop baggy bins and a dog run so your best friend can run leash free. They even gave my dog premium dog treats upon arrival. Wow!!
- A really nice pool.
- Wide back in spots, with wide roadways. Even a novice RVer can back it up with out concern.
- This place can accommodate truly large rigs, there were quite a few of them during our visit.
- There are likely long term rentals, but I couldn’t point them out because all the sites were neat and clean with flowers and landscaping. The park was super quiet.
- Open, lush grassy area.
- It’s an RV park, so there is a lot of smooth new concrete and the sites are close together. If you want natural turf and more space, you’ll need to give up the amenities and go to a State Park or Forest.