Duman lake review notes.
- Well-maintained small park, stocked lake, popular with local fisherman. Kayaking/small boat fishing. I’ve seen bald eagle and osprey.
- Six campsites, w/mature trees, level, w/paved drive & gravel area, large enough for mid-sized RVs. They state 40 ft., but all are back in. All have (lighted)30 amp & water. We did not see the tent sites. Not sure if they are developed, ask.
- Number one is closest to the bathhouse, number five was less shaded. Number six is closest to the road.
- Newer restroom, w/two stalls each. Push-button, hot showers. Men’s worked best.
- Campsite number one is closest to restroom, but also behind picnic shelter number 12, so if the shelter is booked for a party could be noisy? Day use people bugged out quickly at dusk.
- We were in #1 in May & had the entire campground & upper park to ourselves.
- They have a kids’ train in summer.
- Nice playground.
- The only real downside of this campground is that the local road is close by and you do get some traffic noise before dark. It is not a high traffic road however. Dumpsters were overflowing with weekend trash & bathrooms needed a bug sweep-out. Sportsmen were target shooting nearby before dark FYI.