The Western RV Park
Behind The Western Steakhouse& Dancehall
9524 Highway 6 Loop S
Navasota, TX 77868
Type of Park: Private-owned
Check In:? Check Out:?- Call
$45 per night (3% fee for credit card)
Site Pad: Concrete
- Very wide sites. Can park the tow vehicle next to the rig
- Brand new- all new electric, water, sewer
- Sites are level
- No need for rugs and such
- It's a big concrete parking lot with hookups- nothing special beyond that
- The sites were wide, but there's only about a foot or so of space between sites
- No picnic tables or grills
- Grass only around the edges of the lot (Keep that in mind for pets)
- Some spots around the edges had a tiny bit of shade
📝 Park Notes:
Large, bright light poles and the lights are on all night, hard to tell when the sun is coming up and not just the lights. But no stumbling around in the dark.
It was nice being at The Western Club with friends for the ShuffleFest weekend event and not having to drive 45 minutes back and forth. The RV park is directly behind the Steakhouse& Dancehall.
It is a great spot to stay if you're going to the Western Club. It wouldn't be my first choice for a vacation destination though. It is right off the feeder road for Highway 6, but the road noise isn't terrible.
For more info, see https://www.denisevajdak.com/2021/05/shufflefest.html