My wife and I stayed at the Hi-Road Zion RV campground outside Zion national park in our RV on the nights of 17,18 and 19. June 2019. On arrival at the campground on the 17th, we checked in with the front desk lady, drove to the assigned RV site and connected the RV to the hook-ups as usual. Immediately on connecting to the 50 Amp power, there was a sparking sound, a strong smell of electrical burning, and our microwave burnt out. My wife went to the office to ask if there was anything wrong with the power, and was told“Oh you shouldn’t be using the 50 Amp connection, didn’t anyone tell you(they didn’t)”. She was then told by the office that my e-mail confirmation of the reservation had included a statement that only 30 Amp was provided(the e-mail confirmation had no such statement). She later checked the Internet information, from where we had the link to Hi-Road, and it clearly stated 30 Amp and 50 Amp available. I checked the other RV sites on the campground and many had the 50 Amp connector taped off with duct tape. Ours did not. The owner of the campground, Erika McLaws, graciously accepted responsibility for the problem and agreed to replace the microwave. Following the burnout, the Hi-Road maintenance man put large notices on all the RV sites saying 30Amp only, and disclaiming the campground from any responsibility in the event of damage from the 50Amp connector. On leaving Hi-Road, we travelled to Page in Arizona, where we found that the forward air conditioner was also not working. The problem was investigated by RV Country in Flagstaff and they confirmed that the air conditioner had suffered the same damage as the microwave. We informed Erika. Both the microwave and the air conditioner were finally repaired in Yuma Arizona, and we submitted copies of the bills to Erika with a request for reimbursement. The response from Erika and her husband Todd was to deny responsibility and claim that the 50 Amp circuit could not have been to blame. Obviously we could not accept this. For two weeks, all attempts to contact Erika were unsuccessful. Calls to her personal phone forwarded to a voicemail which was always full and could accept no further messages. E mails were not answered. Messages left at the campsite were not answered. Finally, on 12. July we received another e-mail from Erika and her husband fully rejecting our claim for reimbursement. We must evidently take further action to achieve settlement. The campsite itself is in a good location, but can best be described as quite primitive, possibly at the start of improvement. The ladies at the front desk are very pleasant, but in the circumstances, I cannot recommend this site.