Who We Are
The Dyrt is the fastest-growing camping app and publication with more campground reviews than anyone else on the Internet. We’re successfully changing the way 45+ million Americans search for campgrounds in the same way that Yelp changed the way we look for restaurants. Through user-generated reviews, The Dyrt is building an ever-expanding database of campgrounds across the country, making it easy for campers to find the information they need.
The Dyrt also helps brands connect with campers. Using our nationwide community of campers, and our proprietary User Generated Content, The Dyrt provides the perfect platform for brands to engage with their target audience and for campers to find their next favorite piece of gear.
Who You Are
You are a practiced lead generator who understands how to manage a CRM. You have used Salesforce (preferred) or equivalent and a CRM beyond Mailchimp to nurture leads in the past. Your skill set encompasses lead source research, qualified lead identification, lead magnet ideation and execution, CRM execution, and performance analytics and reporting. You’re not afraid to hop on the phone with a customer. You understand not only how to nurture funnels, but also real human relationships based on transmission of value and trust.
- Contribute to marketing roadmap strategy
- Lead research and data set tracking
- CRM development, thorough journey validation, and execution
- Campaign QA to ensure conversion rate, quality, and absolute number benchmarks
- Mid-funnel communications, both externally with leads and internally in Salesforce
- 3–6+ years marketing automation experience
- Past success sustaining B2B lead generation
- Salesforce record keeping and CRM integration
- Collaboration with content production, audience, and sales teams
- Degree in Marketing, Economics, Engineering, Writing, or other applicable field
- Teamwork and sense of humor
- Marketing measurement & report generation
- A/B and multivariate testing, campaign iteration
- Written and spoken communication
- Basic HTML and/or CSS a plus
This is not a telecommuting position. This is a full-time regular position in our Portland, Oregon, office. All applicants must live in or near Portland, or be willing to relocate.
How to Apply:
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We will be in contact with you if we decide to move on to the interview phase.
Please title your email “Manager, CRM Marketing Automation”.