Who We Are
The Dyrt is the fastest-growing camping app with the largest collection of campground reviews in the US. We’re improving the way 45+ million Americans search for campgrounds the same way Yelp changed how we look for restaurants.
Who You Are
You will be responsible for building trust and happiness within The Dyrt community by resolving customer queries, recommending solutions, and guiding users through features and functionalities with confidence and empathy. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our customers’ trust and solve problems with incredible patience. You must also be familiar with Zendesk.
Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support.
- Resolve customer queries, recommending solutions, and guiding campers and hosts through features and functionalities
- Onboard new campground hosts
- Update our internal wiki and public FAQs with information about technical issues and useful discussions with users
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Inform campers and hosts about new features and functionalities
- Troubleshoot technical issues and elevate bugs to dev team
- Follow up with users to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
- Respond to app reviews through Google Play and Apple appstores
- Two or more years of customer service, telephone sales or online support experience
- Proficiency in Zendesk and remote support tools
- Understanding of how CRM systems work
- Detail oriented with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Computer proficient
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with our industry is a plus
- Experience with technical troubleshooting and diagnostics is a plus
This is not a telecommuting position. This is a full-time contract position in our Portland, Oregon, office. All applicants must live in or near Portland, or be willing to relocate.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We will be in contact with you if we decide to move on to the interview phase.
Please title your email “Customer Service Specialist”