What are your "must haves" when you're car camping?

1. Pillow
  2. Quilt
  3. car camp tent
  4. water
  5. cooler
  6. cook system
  7. heater
  8. Car camp mattress: (The Best Car Camping Mattress: Our Top 7 Picks for Long Trips)
  9. Car Camp Accessories: Best Camping Accessories for Your Next Trip - Our Top 10 List

Water/ Beer, LED camping lights ,
Solar and portable power, Clothing and Footwear, Health and Hygiene equipment, My two Adorable Poodles…

Battery backup kit
Folding table and chairs
Toilet paper, wet wipes, towels, toothbrushes
Headlamps and camp lights
Camping tent,canopy tent

I think a utility foldable wagon will help a lot with transportation.

Take some catering equipment’s, and some music instruments.

a good woman
3 dogs
comfortable chairs
Dutch oven
Great food

1 Like

This: GENIUS Pool Noodle HACK! Portable Rechargeable 7 Gallon Water System! - YouTube

While beer and a book are great additions to any camping trip, there are several essential items that you should bring to ensure a safe and comfortable experience. Here are a few items to consider:

1. First-aid kit: A well-stocked first-aid kit can be a lifesaver in case of emergencies.
  2. Portable stove or campfire supplies: For cooking and heating food and water.
  3. Headlamp or flashlight: A reliable light source is important for navigating your way around the campsite after dark.
  4. Water bottles or hydration system: Staying hydrated is important, especially during physical activity or hot weather.
  5. Sun protection: This can include a hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen to protect your skin from the sun’s harmful rays.
  6. Multi-tool or knife: A versatile tool can come in handy for a variety of tasks, from cutting rope to opening cans.
  7. Trash bags: Keeping a clean campsite is important for the environment and for maintaining a pleasant atmosphere.
  8. Warm clothing: Even in warm weather, temperatures can drop at night, so it’s important to bring warm clothing or a blanket to keep you cozy.

Also here are several thing you need to bring for a tent camping trip:
https://camphours.com/blogs/camping-tips/7-recommended-tools-to-build-camping-necessary-camping-gear-list

My personal essentials for camping! Here is my most important out of all of mine.

-Water + Food to last you longer than the trip is planned for
-Extra Fuel (if you are going deep into the bush)
-Recovery (should you find yourself stuck somewhere)
-Sleeping bag, blankets, pillow, mattress and extra clothing for layers
-Communications.
-Phone charger
-Fire starters and saws
-First Aid (Especially Tourniquets)
-Boots and durable, comfortable socks
-Firearm

These are just the basic “Survival” items I bring with me. My comforts while I am out are items like chairs, speaker, axes and knives, headlamps, Flashlights, extra batteries, Beer (Of course) and some sort of activity like playing catch, cards, or a board game

Some of my must haves:

• a deck of cards
  • HitchFire with the cutting board and some pre-prepped meals
  • hammock
  • Wonderboom speakers & downloaded playlists
  • handheld brush and dustpan- for sweeping out the tent and fanning the flames
1 Like

Here is my list of the must-haves when Car Camping:

1. Tent
  2. Sleeping bag
  3. Sleeping pad
  4. Camp stove
  5. Cooler
  6. Headlamp/flashlight
  7. First aid kit
  8. Water filtration system
  9. Maps and compass
  10. Sun protection

For essentials, I recommend that you check this out > Essential Camping Car Accessories That Every Camper Should Own - The Hiking Adventure

I gotta go with an e-reader for sure, like a Kindle or similar. It’s ALLLL about finding the perfect balance between nature and modern comfort. More tips

Definitely bring a portable temporary shade tent with me.