To See and Do Near Indian Boundary Campground

I’m camping Indian Boundary in Tennessee end of month. I’ve been there before, but I’m wanting to see the area through fresh eyes. Anyone have suggestions for great hikes, drives, little moments to enjoy or civilization that I should check out while I’m in that direction?
Thanks ya’ll!
Vickie

Hello Vickie,
While I’ve not camped that way before, I have a couple ideas. The RoadTrippers app has given me some ideas before. Some of them are unique finds and others are standard. For hiking I check out the All Trails website or app. I use this in partner with the Dyrt to find areas to camp and hike together.
Hope this helps :slight_smile:
Peace, Art

Thanks, Art! I am an avid fan of All Trails, but have not checked out RoadTrippers before. I will give it a go.
Thanks again!
V2 :slight_smile:

Not sure which direction you’re coming from, but Stone Door is a really nice area for a day hike and you can get primitive overnight backpacking passes. If it’s on the way it’s worth a half day.

-Sam

Congrats, that’s one of our favorite campgrounds. Great choice, we spent several nights there in 2017 for the eclipse.

There is a nice spot nearby called Bald River Falls that’s awesome as well.

Check out the scenic Cherohala Scenic Byway, nice drive across towards Robbinsville. Then you can swim at the lake (can’t recall the name but it’s real nice & scenic). I’m sure you’ll enjoy it.

We love the Indian Boudary campground. We like to bring our bikes and ride them on the loop around the lake. On the way in, I’d recommend stopping by telico beach restaurant for hot dog and milkshake (cash only).