The weather is starting to change down south

I have spent an unusual amount of maintenance and repair time on the car recently. I have spent the miserably hot and humid Texas summer months fine tuning my gear…

I finally got my Flame King refillable 1lb bottles so I don’t have to stay tethered to a 20lb tank…

I’m ready. I have a particular destination in mind, and reservations for a 5 day / 4 night stay at one of our favorite spots. Water, and electric in the site.

When I asked about gray water collection for tent campers the ranger literally said that doesn’t apply to tents, just RVs. So privy tent, our own private hot showers with no struggle to collect runoff water…

I am more than ready!

1 Like

Yay! I’m surrounded by flood waters and can’t get out for my reservation this weekend in another flooded city, ugh! I can’t go W, N, E and most definitely not S…
the whole weekend surrounding areas are expecting more rain! Ida & Nicholas did a number on the South. I won’t give up! Happy trails!

I lost 3 panels of the siding from my house from Nicholas, so yeah I know the feeling. But I am NOT giving up, the peak of the hurricane season is almost over!