Rooftop tents! Who else has one and how do you like it?

For roof top tents my favorite brand is 23Zero. Usually on this site i find what I need.

I personally have a rooftop tent and I absolutely love it. It’s a great way to camp and it’s perfect for anyone who wants to get away from the crowds and enjoy some peace and quiet in nature.

One of the things I love about my rooftop tent is how easy it is to set up. It only takes a few minutes to unfold and it’s ready to go. It’s also very comfortable and spacious. I can stand up inside and there’s plenty of room for me and my camping gear.

Another great thing about rooftop tents is that they keep you off the ground and away from bugs and critters. It also keeps you dry in case of rain and you don’t have to worry about finding a flat spot to set up your tent.

A few things you should consider if you’re thinking about getting a rooftop tent is the weight, cost and the size of your vehicle. The rooftop tents can be quite heavy and you need to make sure your vehicle can handle the load. It also can be quite expensive and you should budget accordingly.

Overall, I highly recommend a rooftop tent to anyone who loves camping. It’s a great way to enjoy the outdoors and it’s a unique and comfortable way to camp.