Hello fellow campers!
My husband and I have been on the hunt for a smaller pull-behind camper. It’s just the 2 of us plus our 2 dogs who go camping and I’ve loved some feedback on brands and layouts that y’all have had experience with. We will be buying used.
To give a little context:
- We used to have a skoolie that we renovated ourselves. We enjoyed the process, but found that 1- we were always driving a second vehicle, which wasn’t a good use of our time. 2- We weren’t going out often enough and we were concerned that the lack of running the engine would be bad in the long term.
- We’d like a queen bed and a full bath.
- We don’t want to upgrade vehicles, so between 18-25 feet and less than 6000 preferred.
- Most of our camping is in the south, so good AC and insulation is a plus
- If anyone has actually flipped an RV like this, I’d love to know. I will be doing some renovations.