Exploring Missouri (Branson area)

This weekend I will be for the first time heading out past the Texas/Oklahoma area and into Missouri. I have seen some great things about openings in the area so thought I would explore them and report my findings here for everyone. I am excited and while I am still in wonder as to what will be found great feedback from everyone on the forums has encouraged me to do so!! Can’t wait to see not only what camping is open but other things … this is hopeful!!

If you are from the area and have any suggestions let me know and I will make sure to go and do a full follow up on the locations!!

After getting out to Branson area I noticed that most of the campgrounds were open and were not requiring you to be self contained. Table Rock Lake was still requiring some containment but private facilities were not. I recommend making sure you book in advance as many state parks in Missouri are doing contactless check in but otherwise Branson seemed to have few restrictions, more over it was the suggestion of social distancing, some places require masks and they are spacing out tables at local restaurants. I didn’t notice any changes to campground placements in way of spacing however and some campgrounds even had pools open, while others didn’t because of the caution being taken.