Ensuite, A.K.A. shower tent gray water collection

I am sure this topic has come up, but not certain where…

I keep hearing rumors of state parks that don’t allow wastewater discharge of any sort from a camp site. While I have not yet experienced this, only rules I Have seen in water discharge has been no black water discharge, and RVs must capture gray water. But tents campers typically get a pass on this, that includes tiny trailer or truck camper shell campers.

HOWEVER, for those that have more stringent campground / forest rules, there are ways to collect gray water for proper disposal.

I personally have opted for a fold up pet pool that fits inside the wet side of my Ensuite tent.

I collect the water in the pet pool, and transfer it to a proper drain close by, or into a water carrier like one of those blue roller gray water tanks to be transported to a dump station.

In this digital world where everyone seems so busy, it’s really important to find some time and spend it with your family or friends. Camping is one of the best option to consider while planning to spend some quality time together. You must need the best camping shower tent to make your trip memorable as you don’t have to worry about taking a shower in privacy or changing your clothes.