Best Hikes/Hiking Tour Recommendations- Glacier and Yellowstone

Hi, I’m planning a camping trip to Glacier and Yellowstone and am curious if anyone has recommendations for hikes or hiking tours while we are out there. We hike pretty often near the DC area but may not be used to the conditions out there.

Also I’ve heard that it’s nice to have a guide when hiking for safety and you get to see the best sights, so we are interested in tours as well.

Having lived in the DC area, I assure you hiking conditions are far different in the Rockies. Not sure of your guides, but limit your hike times to mid July through August as weather conditions change really fast.

We did the Avalanche Lake Trail in August last year and it was gorgeous. We plan to do it again this year, it’s a almost a 5 mile hike and totally worth it!

I will have idea to go to Cansas area for camping and I have already bought new gears for it in everest. com My friend said that there are a lot of cool national parks for campers. I like camping because it’s have some benefits for my health. For example Sunshine feels great on your skin, and there’s an evolutionary reason for that. When you’re out in direct sunlight, you’re taking on a ton of Vitamin D, which allows your body to absorb calcium and phosphorous.