The best EQUESTRIAN camping near

• Orange Sun

Get 3 Months Free
Most Recent Flatfork Camping Reviews
Nice!

Super friendly camp host. He met us and drove us to the camp park because it was so dark. Spacious sites, and he is making amazing improvements to the park. Beautiful river setting.

Beautiful and Relaxing.

Beautiful RV Park.  Wonderful sites for parking your RV.  Very well lit with very modern water and electric hook ups.  All slips have a fire pit, bar-b-que grill and picnic tables.  Pavilions have great lighting and dimmers for a softer light.  They also have commercial metal tables to use to prepare and serve meals.  One is equipped with a sink for easy cleanup.  The park is right on the beautiful Elk River where you can swim, float or kayak.  I love this park!!

Basic Camping

Primitive tent camping with spacious sites, RV and cabins too; friendly staff, small bathhouse and small gift shop; cute and earthy pub and grill with live music; offer rafting adventures and horseback riding.

The rafting trip was fun, but we took the double express trip which means you do the same ride twice in one day- I don't recommend this as I was bored the second round. Athough the check-in attendant was very nice, he "didn't get around to" chopping any firewood, so he sent me to a neighboring campground to buy some. Since bringing outside/foreign wood is not allowed, I was extremely annoyed (and hungry) when I had to stop at 3 different places to find/buy some. I will not be booking another stay here.