About Illahee State Park
Illahee State Park is located in Washington
5 Reviews of Illahee State Park
Needs cleaning

Beautiful Park water access but local drug addicts over run it.

Great hiking!

The campground was great, but we only stayed 1 night because our main reason was to hike Saturday morning. We got an early morning start on Saturday to beat the hiking traffic. We really only slept at the campground and were there less than 10hrs total. The campground looked nice, and clean! The spots were a decent size, fit our car and tent. Table and fire ring within the campsite which was great! We used the table to hold our packs and food! Bathroom seemed to be pretty clean and had TP. Obviously because it’s a porta potty it didn’t smell the best. Campground was easy to find in the evening and within good distance to some awesome hikes. The weather held up for us and was sunny and blue skies. We thought it might rain but didn’t. We would definitely come back, but hopefully next time we will make a long weekend out of it.

Beautiful spot near beach!

The hiking around here is amazing and theres so many different things to do here. It’s close to the water, too which is really neat. They have a playground for kids, fields to play in and an awesome volleyball court. We will definitely come back once they reopen

closed

Beware. we arrive on September 4th to find the camping area closed.

Good for glamping

The park is beautiful, but not in a good way. Instead of feeling like I was in nature I felt like I was in a manicured neighborhood park. The sounds of the neighborhood streets took me right out of feeling like I was camping.

The sites are super tiny and the tent platforms are equally so. The place seemed much better suited to glamping than camping.