Water Unknown
Contact
Twentynine Pines Campground is located in Washington
1 Review of Twentynine Pines Campground
Aftershokz Trekz Air headphones review at Twentynine Pine Campground

Campground: Aside from being extremely easy to find, I think one major benefit of this campground is that it is so close to town. Normally, we prefer to be the furthest distance away from civilization but at Twentynine Pine you still get that secluded woodys feel and right on the river! Very large camp area, about 60 sites to choose from. All had fire rings and some even had picnic tables. Toilets were reasonable, some had toilet paper and hand sanitizer and some did not. This campground is located on DNR land so not as frequently maintained. Also being on DNR land means you only need a discover pass to camp, no nightly fee! The sites ranged in size, the one we picked was pretty spacious with river access. Tons of near by trails and places to explore. All the wild flowers are currently in full bloom.

Product: Being a ranger for the dyrt is incredibly awesome and allows me to test some products while I'm out exploring. The most recent product I've had the opportunity to try  out are the Aftershokz Trekz Air bluetooth headphones. I think the biggest benefit of these headphones are the fact that they're so light, you might just forget that you're wearing them. These headphones are very flexible and come nicely packaged in a silicone pouch that zips shut and allows you to store them just about anywhere. They charge quickly and so far I don't have any complaints. The one thing I will say is that I thought they were an odd item to test while camping. I typically do not listen to music while camping so I joked about having our neighbors at the campground test them so we did not have to listen to the music they chose. Other than that these headphones have been great!