No Drinking Water
Canyon Creek Campground is located in Washington
1 Review of Canyon Creek Campground
Oofos recovery footwear at Canyon Creek Campground

Campground

12 sites total to choose from, all with fire rings and huge picnic tables! Two vault toilets on site. There was a short trail around the camp ground that we had access to. The only negative thing I would say about this campground was that there was a vault toilet directly behind our site and it smelt horribly! On the bright side (literally) star gazing here was spectacular! Only paid 6 dollars to stay here per night.

Product review

Being a ranger for the dyrt I get to test some products on some of my adventures. My most recent product is a pair of Oofos recovery shoes! I choose the all black OOmg low women's shoe to try. Their website suggested sizing up if you generally wear a half size so I went with a size 7 and they fit perfectly. I absolutely LOVE these shoes. They are truly the most comfiest shoe I have ever worn. When I first put them on I kept saying "this is magic on my feet." These shoes literally feel like you're walking on clouds. The only negative thing I have to say about them are that they are not flattering, AT ALL. The fact that they are SO comfortable makes up for everything! Oofos are my new go to shoe for around camp and even short nature walks and kayak trips. Before being able to test them out in the dirt I wore them to work to truly test out the recovery feature. After a 10 hour shift on my feet I can certainly vogue for Oofos recovery technology feature. I'm always hesitant wearing new shoes to work since I'm primarily on my feet all day but I had zero regrets after a full day of wearing them. They're now my favorite shoe for nearly everything.