The Dyrt Pro Partner

Save 10% at this campground.

About Harbor View RV & Camping Resort

The beautiful Potomac River, with its many historic towns, is at your doorstep when you stay at Harbor View RV Resort. A selection of on-site amenities combined with nearby Westmoreland Berry Farm, wineries, and many beautiful waterside towns on the Bay will make a visit to this Thousand Trails RV campground one you and your family will long remember.

Reconnect with nature and the beauty of the Virginia countryside while reliving American history in many Colonial towns nearby our Harbor View RV campground. You may even choose to take an excursion to our nation's capital - it's all part of what makes the beautiful Harbor View RV Resort one you should be sure to visit. Explore historic towns from a Harbor View RV Campground Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Harbor View RV & Camping Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.

Thousand Trails
Max Length: 70 ft.
Harbor View RV & Camping Resort is located in Virginia
38.2037 N
3 Reviews of Harbor View RV & Camping Resort
Horrible Management. Made our vacation a nightmare. Left a week early!!!!

WE WILL NEVER GO BACK. I want other people to know our first experience was like. I wish I would HAVE READ ALL THE NEGATIVE reviews. OVER 20 NEGATIVE REVIEWS on various websites ALL INCLUDE MANAGER LINDA. Our first day people warned us on the bad water problem and it’s especially bad at our lot. It stormed, I see the back of our trailer sitting in a water that was rising near electrical hook up. A lady from the office came by our camper and said we should turn off our electric because the water was getting close to electric box, it's dangerous. I called the office. Linda came on the phone, so I politely explained the asked what they could do? She said, "It's not my responsibility; we cannot control Mother Nature." Started getting nasty, saying we didn't have to turn off the electric, it's up to us. How we can stay in the camper with no electric? Linda said we could leave and cancel our reservation. I asked is there anything she can do? No lots left, and even if I change your lot, it's dangerous to unhook it. I will keep an eye on the water, and if it rises, I will turn off the electric. Then abruptly hung up. Husband wrapped the cord up higher on the electric box. Next 3 nights, it rains, and we decided we would turn off the power and not stay overnight, risking damage to our camper. Office said$32 for each night we didn't stay. Why it’s not our fault? Linda said I offered to move you, and you didn't want that. That is not what was said. Linda got loud and talked over me, saying I could leave if I wanted to. I told her we were not paying the fee and asked why we were put in that spot in the first place if it had a water problem? As a Manager, I feel she should not have put anyone in that spot. It seems most of the campers who stay there are aware of the water problem, so much they warned us. It's a shame that she is the Manager there. I can believe that she is still running that place given all the negative reviews and complaints about the Community Manager Linda.

George Washington would’ve stayed here.

Nice campground with all the amenities. Pool, laundry, bath houses, FHU, 50 amp. The sites are big enough, maybe a little right in some places. Most are nestled under the trees, so good shade during summer. Right down the road from George Washington’s birthplace.

Nice and quiet

There aren’t that many amenities but it is nice and quiet. The pool is a nice size and includes a kiddie pool. There is a playground with lots of picnic tables and a putt putt (small fee) that’s is close. There is a basketball court and nice paved roads to ride bikes on. The spaces are CLOSE, but the bathrooms are very clean! Very close to Colonial Beach.