About North and West Beaches - Yuba State Park
$20.00 - $35.00
Contact
North and West Beaches - Yuba State Park is located in Utah
3 Reviews of North and West Beaches - Yuba State Park
Always a great time, and really easy to get to

North and West beach are first come first served past the pay station. You can camp right up on the water or there are some areas with light shade. If you want a reserved spot with hookups you'll need to go on the East side to the Oasis campground.

We go here 3-5 times a year. It's a favorite with the dogs.

I grew up here

If you are camping on north or west beach be aware it is first come first serve weekends and holidays are busy but great water access and atv/utv trails. They allow fires most of the year and have movable firepits when it is allowed they pull them off the beach when not allowed. You can also move around tables too. This is a windy beach so prepare.

Busy and somewhat dirty area, but easy in a pinch

If you aren’t looking for anything special then this place works. We used it as a quick overnight on our way to Salt Lake. The beach is big, but typically rally crowded on the weekends. The pit toilets were really bad when we went. Super full and really filthy(even for a pit toilet).

It is primitive, so nothing else is accessible other than the pit toilets. Bring all of your own supplies!

We had our dog with us and I had to keep picking stickers out of his paws, they were alll over the place! They even filled the bottom of my sandals and I ended up throwing hem away. It was a pain and I probably wouldn’t stay here again if I could avoid it