the dyrt
About Moab Valley RV Resort and Campground - A Cruise Inn Park
Moab Valley RV Resort and Campground - A Cruise Inn Park is located in Utah
17 Reviews of Moab Valley RV Resort and Campground - A Cruise Inn Park
An Oasis in the desert

I really liked that the sites for tents were covered as it got duper hot so the shade was nice!. The facilities were clean and well maintained and the pool was a nice bonus after a day of exploring. Easy access to the Arches. It was a busy place but nice. Good ownership as we felt very welcomed!

If you want to visit Arches stay at Moab Valley RV Resort!!!

Devils Garden is the only campground in Arches National Park and fills up quickly. On top of that Devils Garden does not have showers or laundry and with the high temperatures in the summer, a shower at the end of the day is a must. So your best option is staying at Moab Valley RV Resort. If you are tent camping there are large umbrellas that you can pitch your tent under for an extra shield from the sun. The shower houses are large, modern, and very clean. There is a nice sized pool where you can cool off at the end of the day, and the campground is right on the Colorado River with the mountains in the background. The best part is you are less than three miles from the park entrance. Especially if you have small children, enjoy the Arches and the amenities at Moab Valley RV Resort.

Hot, but good for what it is.

We stayed her 2 nights in a tent in late June. For what it is, the staff was nice and community facilities were great. It also felt very safe. Pool got crowded in evenings but that was because it was 107 degrees. It had more shade in tent areas than I thought it was going to have given some of the pictures. I recommend doing something else during the day once the sun comes up and until it goes down. Just hanging in camp was not an option for my family. Good news is that there is plenty to do in the area. We needed the amenities (laundry, showers, etc.) for this point in our trip and we were trying to see sights and do things around town, otherwise I would probably have stayed in a BLM campsite or La Sal Mountains where it was cooler.

Free camping and amazing sandstone cliffs near Moab

It may seem like the dirt road you're on will never end, but its worth it. Pack lots of supplies and food, there is literally NOTHING out here(except for some cows and tumbleweed), but that's what makes it great. Tumbleweed galore! Look for the Sunshine wall, and there are plenty of climbs nearby. Camping is free and you'll likely have the whole place to yourself. http://www.summitpost.org/sunshine-wall/875598

Starry Nights

Stay Under canvas at Moab!! I believe it's the only way to truly experience what Utah has to offer, at least if you want unique!! I'm not the kind to run with the crowd and enjoyed tenting Utah more than luxury RV camping. Hiking arches main attraction of Utah was top notch!! So much to see and do with rock climbing guides available! Definitely want to take this trip again!!

Stay in a cabin not in a tent.

We stayed here twice. Once in a cabin which was a great experience. The second was in a tent which was one of the worst experience we've ever had camping. A high school senior trip with about 30 kids all without chaperones stayed in the sites near us. They stayed up ALL NIGHT screaming and laughing. We tried to find a camp host and all there was was a sign that said if you have issues to call the police. Around 2 we called the police to ask them to quiet down which made things worse. Around 5 am we decided to pack up and drive out with zero sleep. I snapped on the little buggers on the way out and never looked back. I will never stay there again. I've been camping for 20 yrs and this by far was the worst experience I've ever had.

Stars, stars, stars

We traveled out here for a friends wedding in Moab. This camp site was reserved by the entire wedding party, so it was small. We brought all our own stuff as far as grill and solar shower. It was right by the river and surrounded by moutains. We drove all through the night so when we woke up we were absolutley blown away by the beauty. It was so close to Arches and so many great hiking and climbing routes. I get the chills just thinking about the next time I get to go back! Do your self a favor, go there! Especially if you're looking for a very nice, chill place to spend time in between hiking and climbing routes.