Fires Unknown
Pets Unknown
Water Unknown
About The Lost Boys Hideout "I should have been a Pepper" Special

Campsite hidden in the woods away from the hooks of everyday life to escape the stresses of a world wide pandemic. Social distance at it best! The best way to practice social distancing is to come camping in the woods, commune with nature and turn isolated time into quality time! Special pricing for "escape C19" campers until May 1st. All bookings from May 1st through November 1st are the regular full price per night, holiday weekends are premium slots, so please be aware when booking. Extra thorough disinfectant cleaning after every checkout has always been standard practice, but we wanted to communicate that clearly with everyone. Welcome to this campsite in the woods with a private seasonal pond and hiking trails. This tent site is very secluded and yet still just short 5 minute ride to the beach and a full-service boat ramp for Horace Lake, so bring your boat, water skis and fishing gear! Campers can rent our canoes for Horace Lake or Turkey Pond for great fishing. Don't forget your mountain bike for trails or area specialty adventure centers (Lake Sunapee is only 45 minutes away). Off site ATV trails, snowmobile trails, and other seasonal adventure locations are within easy reach. Be at peace and stay by the campfire soaking in calm with nature surrounding you. I'll have a jug or two of fresh drinking water ready for you. We are excited to meet you! One night stays will be considered on a case-by-case basis - don't hesitate to ask! If we don't have a prior reservation, we will do our best to accommodate you!

Price
$75.00
Tentrr
The Lost Boys Hideout "I should have been a Pepper" Special is located in New Hampshire
1 Review of The Lost Boys Hideout "I should have been a Pepper" Special
Super cozy and beautiful!

I love this place and could totally live here full time if they'd let me :)