Fires Unknown
County
Spring Creek Park is located in Texas
3 Reviews of Spring Creek Park
Lockdown awareness

The gates close at 10pm you can not drive in or out and I wouldn't trust parking offsite near here. Full amenities for use with 2 week advance reservations. Quite a busy site during the day with pleasant public works professionals tending the park beyond expectations. Dogs, joggers and on site policing help keep things grounded and safe. Emergency services and authorities will gain access to park when necessary and random.

great park..

It is a nice public park with nice (albeit short) hiking trails. The only downside is the only camping is basically in the middle of a field and catered more towards RV's (in my opinion). It has nice facilities though.

Just like a public park that you can camp

We stayed here for five days and our pop-up camper hooked up to electric and water for free. Very safe park staff around all the time. Plenty of shade. Free showers but not with hot water. Two awesome play grounds. Jogging trails. The only downside is how many people there were everywhere. And the park closes at 10 o’clock and you can’t get in or out until 7 AM. This frustrated me because it was my husbands and My anniversary and we wanted to go to Showboat Drive in movie theater we found a way around it by going and when the movie let out at 1:30 in the morning we just parked the car to Walmart and put our sunvisor up and slept in the car and then went back at seven in the morning but still very frustrating