Camping in Phalba

49 Reviews of 14 Phalba, Texas Campgrounds

Kayla L.
Reviewed Jun. 13, 2021

Family Oriented Camping

My kids are already asking when we are coming back. The owners and staff are super friendly. The water park kept my kids happy the entire weekend. Only drawback was not open past 5 pm but I understand why (they do private parties). Plenty activities for kids. They set up a movie night on the…

Lauren Z.
Reviewed Jun. 13, 2021

Safe

Gated. Level pads. Quiet. Dog park. Play ground. Wifi. Cable. Lake.

Lauren Z.
Reviewed Jun. 11, 2021

Cute little park

The park was small, but nice. We loved waking up to see a pasture full of cows behind us. The manager was very polite. I would stay here again.

Randy B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 2, 2021

Well maintained

The rv spots were comfortable and well spaced. It gets busy on weekends but is quiet and secluded during the week.

Marc T.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 26, 2021

Great Park, People and Wine

Nice, well maintained park with the usual amenities. Very nice staff and a cool little store at the entrance. Just around the corner from the Kiepersol Winery and restaurant. Great central location for visiting Tyler, Canton, Lindale, Gladewater and more.

Chris P.
Reviewed May. 23, 2021

Beautiful Lake Hawkins

Great RV park, concrete pads, well maintained quiet. This is one of my favorite finds in TX. Everything you need.

E
Reviewed May. 1, 2021

Great little park with even better people!

Concrete pads, lots of shade, many with views of the lake (very clear water for the area) great little campground store with necessities. Very spacious sites!! Nice metal picnic table and fire ring. Sand beach for swimming, locals are allowed, but there is a small beach reserved for rv folks.

Sara F.
Reviewed Apr. 19, 2021

Pretty park, crowded sites

This park is beautiful with lots of areas to explore. The camp sites are all in one location and are very close to one another. Some sites are awesome while others are kind of awful, unfortunately. We were in site 004 and it wasn't great. There wasn't a good spot for a tent or a hammock. However,…

E
Reviewed Apr. 15, 2021

Very nice but small

We stayed in a pull through here. Nice concrete pads, average size for the site for a privately owned park. Great little fishing pond, but not much else to do. I would say a good weekender or awesome stop-over!

Month of VisitNovember
Becca H.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 13, 2021

Lots of space!

We loved kayaking this lake! Camped at RV and shelter site, both were great!

Andy K.
Reviewed Mar. 18, 2021

Tented in march.yes!

While tenting in Texas is highly variable in match, Bushmans has a unique little swatch for yents or even tents! Enjoyed Kiepersolncanned wine and best shower rooms ever’! Now if they just sponsor a bike even, I could bring friends!

Dani K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Mar. 4, 2021

Grassy, open, kinda noisy

Very pretty lake views and tons of grass. My dog loved going for runs through the grass (while on her leash).

They had some showers and toilets working again when I went. Hot water was very nice! Not the cleanest bathrooms but not the worst either.

Sites had electricity, water, and covered picnic…

Jeff N.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Mar. 2, 2021

Excellent state park

Huge site! Water frontage to die for. Be warned tho.. no At&T. Dead zone, so plan ahead. Other carriers unknown

J
Reviewed Dec. 29, 2020

Great spot right on the water

We stayed for a night in site 40 on our way south. The site was large and right by the water. The bathroom in that little loop had been destroyed by vandals, but there was a really nice one the next loop over. Will definitely stay here again if we’re in the area.

Dude R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 12, 2020

One of my favorite Texas State Parks!

On our spring 2017 RV adventure we spent two nights RV camping at Fairfield Lake State Park. Fairfield Lake State Park is such a beautiful place to camp, fish and swim. We realy enjoy this stunning park! The campground at Fairfield Lake State Park is heavily treed and very well shaded. Thanks to…

Month of VisitApril